Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012


Hello all. We miss you all so much. We are starting to feel really settled. We've established a nice routine and are making some good friends. The weather seems to be getting a little better as do our moods.

The other day I discovered the secret to MOM Happiness.


1. One hour of exercise
2. A one hour nap
3. Go to bed at 9:00 p.m. or earlier

Give me this and I can handle it all.




Sloane caught in the act. Standing on table, drawing on mirrors with popsicle. You have to admit it makes an interesting mark.




River being a Caterpillar. She tried so hard to move like a caterpillar up the stairs to trick Alex, but just kept sliding back down. I laughed for a while before coming to the rescue.


 Using a knife as a fork. River thought this was very clever.



Alex sabotaged with objects while attempting a nap. Poor fella, never gets a break.


Sloane wondering why I would want a photo of this.


River made me pretend to be a doctor and listen to her baby's heartbeat, only to discover multiples. I had to do this like ten times and act super surprised every time. Then I had to pull them out one by one and be in awe about how many babies she was having.


Alex finally got a chance to take an hour for some racquetball with friends. He came home with this shiner. I'm sorry I laughed so hard. He didn't want me to post this because he looks so sweaty. But what, that is our lives.


Here are a few snap shots of what you would see if you were lying on the ground in our house. 





We had a few days of rain and they were heavenly. The girls ran outside and splashed and played for an hour. River insisted on putting on a sweater and rain boots. 



                                                    






4 comments:

Davepongw said...

i love that river is lying in a rain puddle in the parking lot!

Unknown said...

I appreciate being able to see what it would look like if I were lying on the ground in your house. No one ever shows that perspective. You and your family are adorable! Hope Alex's shiner heals quickly.

Shayne said...

That is the sweatiest eyeball I have ever seen!

Ali & Trev said...

Loved this post! Especially River lying in the rain puddle!