Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Strawberries and stuff

There are tons of awesome farms here. Last Saturday we went and picked strawberries. So awesome.
No I didn't make jam because Ann Dee and Mom make all my jam while I watch them. It's best left to the experts. But I have made lots of delicious popsicles and smoothies. And we ate a thousand. So sweet. I miss everyone so much. La Crosse is defiantly a great place to live, I just feel a little home sick. Trying to make friends but I think i'm a little too sarcastic. Sometimes I say things that are supposed to be funny and make people laugh, but then sometimes people just stare at my face. I love our little apartment. True, it is a bizillion degrees and I sweat like a pig. (Even though pigs don't really sweat. Did you know that? I just learned.) But it's nice and because we got rid of so much of our stuff it's easy to stay organized. I'm going to bed. Bye.

2 comments:

millie said...

I miss you kath. It is great getting to see the photos of your cute girls and where you're living. I'm sorry it's hot and that pigs don't sweat and that people are a bit slow to realize how funny you are. Thanks for posting on the blog. I love your new table and chairs.

millie said...

I miss you kath. It is great getting to see the photos of your cute girls and where you're living. I'm sorry it's hot and that pigs don't sweat and that people are a bit slow to realize how funny you are. Thanks for posting on the blog. I love your new table and chairs.