Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

La Crosse Home.

First La Crosse bike ride

Ski resort
Sloane's funny faces


Base ball field right by our house. Always a game going on. River likes to go watch and buy popcorn at the snack stand.
Beautiful huge bluffs everywhere.
Our front door

River art
Refurbished table and chairs. Cost me $20.00 for all the materials including the table and chairs. It is garage sale mecca here.

Chipmunks hole outside our door. River feeds him nuts everyday.
Back door

Cellar and River's dancing ramp.





Peanut the chipmunk. Named after the mouse on the magic tree house.

5 comments:

Ann Dee said...

it looks awesome. wish we were there.

Abbigail said...

I have never seen so many photos if your kids before! Exciting. Looks like river loves the outside like my Freya. It is such a great joy to see. Glad u are settling in!

Brooke said...

1. Looks like River has some fierce moves.
2. I love your table.
3. I love your kids.
4. Action shot of Sloane on the slip-n-slide = cutest thing ever.

Shayne said...

Brooke hit the nail on the head, the action shot of Sloane on the slip n slide is so great. Glad you guys are in a good place. Summer Solstice 2012 will not be the same without you next weekend!

Amy Tanner said...

I am so happy you are blogging again!!! I miss you and hope you are doing good.